Thursday, March 10, 2011

Starting Over

Don't be alarmed.

I'm starting this blog over - completely.

I decided about a week ago - that my original goal for this blog just didn't sit right for me.

Just this morning, I wrote a post on my weight loss blog about a dream I had.  After writing it and publishing it, I realized that I shouldn't of really put that post on my weight loss blog...but where else would I put it?

Then it hit me - THIS is what I should be writing about here.

So, now, this blog is going to be my journal.  My personal journal.

It will be the place I share stories about my school work, my classroom life, my kids, my family....all that stuff.

I seriously considered relocating this morning's blog post on my other blog and putting it here - but I don't want to start on a downer...sometimes my posts here will be sad or emotional - but I don't want to start off that way.

Life is good, right now.

It's time to separate my weight loss efforts from my life efforts.  They are connected, of course, but that blog is for posting how my life is affecting my weight.

This blog is for how my life is affecting my life.

I love to write.  I love to share my life.  There's so much going on right now that my head is a maze of thoughts and feelings and emotions....and there's no where for it to go.

Enter - Traveling My Mind.

Take a journey with me - discovering what goes on in this quirky head of mine.  How I process the events in my life, how I absorb my surroundings, how I interpret life.

Enjoy!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts :)